Ingo Juraske is a partner at IMPACT51, a business angel syndicate based in Berlin. He has worked in the IT industry for over 35 years and has been investing as an early-stage business angel since 2010. Find out more about his background, IMPACT51 and what he predicts for the Berlin startup ecosystem.
Our CEO, Tienko Rasker, will speak at the Lean Startup Night in Berlin on November 14th. Join us there!
Tienko, Rutger, Myrthe, Andrea, Nika & Mark
- Thursday, November 8: Rockstart Demo Day: Smart Energy Accelerator, Amsterdam
- Friday, November 9: Leapfunder + GTEC Investor Round Table, Berlin
- Wednesday, November 14: Leapfunder Investor Readiness Session, Berlin
- Wednesday, November 14: Lean Startup Night, Berlin
- Wednesday, November 21: Leapfunder Investor Readiness Session, Berlin
- Tuesday, November 27: Startupbootcamp Digital Health Demo Day, Berlin
- Tuesday, November 27: Amsterdam Talks Tech: The AI Edition
- Wednesday, November 28: Leapfunder Investor Readiness Session, Berlin
- Friday, December 7: Round Table Session, Amsterdam
Soulskill is a talent relationship manager for small and mid-sized teams to maintain and grow their freelance workforce. We recently closed a contract with the leading OTT (video streaming) platform in India, www.hotstar.com, to help them source independent video creators to repost on their platform. The potential annual billing for this contract is €100,000+. We have raised €105,000 in total as part of our current round. €85,000 was in form of a technical subsidy from the RVO. €20,000 is via angel investors on Leapfunder – this was also our minimum raise/first close. Visit our round here.
Bitz is your payment app for festivals and social events. For event organizers who want to provide a seamless ordering process, Bitz offers a digital coin and a payment app for festivals and social events. Learn more.
PlenSat is a clinical stage company with a patented therapeutic approach to treating patients suffering from overweight and obesity. We created a new device that will allow patients to control their weight. Learn more.
ITPA Group prevents IT performance issues and resolves delays and instabilities in the entire IT environment. They solve problems of the organisations where IT is a backbone of the operations. Learn more.
- Amber will provide cars for the Hypermile Challenge for students at the TU Eindhoven.
- ProctorExam partnered up with Australian SoNET Systems.
- 24 sessions recently received the ISO 27001 certification, which confirms their information security capabilities.
- Civocracy held 9 different training days in the past year for 84 public-sector workers from a range of different departments within the government.
- AppScooter’s monocoque frame was purpose-built for much more than meets the eye.